Sri Lanka (1)
In the words of Sir Arthur C. Clarke; "The island of Ceylon is a small universe; it contains as many variations of culture, scenery, and climate as some countries a dozen times its size." This statement reigns true, as it is rare for one to experience the magnificent diversity of Sri Lanka anywhere else in the world. Surrounded by the Indian Ocean, this teardrop-shaped island is a multi-ethnic, multi-religious country containing idyllic beaches, picturesque mountains, fascinating wildlife, scrumptious cuisine, colourful festivals and warm, friendly people.
With 8 UNESCO World Heritage Sites including the awe-inspiring Sigiriya Rock Fortress, the magnificent ancient cities of Anuradhapura and Polonnaruwa, the charming Dutch heritage town of Galle, the religious capital of Kandy and the beautiful mountainous conservation forests of Horton Planes and Adams Peak, Sri Lanka is guaranteed to amaze and astound.
- A perfect mix of beach, culture, wildlife and scenic beauty
- 7 UNESCO World Heritage sites
- Pristine beaches and cool highlands
- Leopards, Elephants, Whales, Dolphins, Turtles and an exotic array of Birds
- Trekking, Diving, Snorkeling, Surfing, Biking and Adventure holidays
View Larger Map
- Special Offers
Error: No articles to display